Quick and easy meals was the name of the game this weekend, and breakfast was no exception. When you want something warm on a cold morning, nothing is quicker and more satisfying than oatmeal and coffee!
This was my first time trying Trader Joe's Pour Over Coffee Brewer, and it worked perfect for camping!
1. Boil 10-12 oz. of water using my awesome Tea Kettle
2. Followed directions on packet: initially filled to the "mild" line, but it ended up going down to the "strong" line.
3. Wait 8 minutes, pour, add your favorite creamer and enjoy!
1. Using either quick or rolled oats, boil water at a 1:2 oats:water ratio.
2. Once water is boiling, add oats and stir periodically for 10 minutes or until oatmeal is fully cooked.
3. Don't forget your favorite fruit and cinnamon to add in for a perfect breakfast!